4 Bradford Street,
Pure ProvenceCrafted to reflect the romance of Provence, this secluded sanctuary is embraced by French gardens on a sun drenched corner parcel. A truly unique offering, this much loved home benefits from generous family proportions and a quiet, convenient location.
- Exudes a rustic warmth throughout a well considered layout
- Cosy lounge and informal dining entices family and friends
- French doors reveal north facing terrace with woodfired oven
- Traditional French country kitchen; open fire, walk-in pantry
- Master with ensuite, guest room, dual home office and studio
- Large casual living room central to three family bedrooms
- Established gardens, integrated alfresco kitchen, air conditioning
- Double garage, air conditioned wine cellar, automatic gates
- Built only 13 years ago, full brick construction throughout
- Walk to Pymble Public School and in close proximity to P.L.C.