4 Buckley Street,
Beaumont Hills, NSW
A TRUE RARE BEAUTY!Harrison for Century 21 Rouse Hill proudly presents this grand family home in a prime location. A genuine opportunity has arrived in the heart of family friendly Beaumont Hills.
Evoking a sense of grandeur and style upon entrance, this immaculately presented entertainers home combines multiple open living spaces and stylish design throughout. A home complemented with large bedrooms, a grand theatre room, 5th downstairs bedroom with adjacent shower, natural light throughout and a generous alfresco area complemented with views across the skyline!
- Five generous sized bedrooms, main with master suite and large walk in robe
- Three well maintained bathrooms present with exhaust fans and large set windows for natural light and ventilation
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances, external ducted range hood, expansive Caesar stone bench tops with ample overhead cupboard space and walk in pantry - with conjoining spacious laundry off of kitchen
- Grand home theatre with internal cabling with bracket for projector and suspended ceiling with night sky feature with fibre optic lights and concealed duct for cabling for wall mounting TV
- Large open plan living areas with an upstairs rumpus room allow for versatility and functionality whether entertaining guests or relaxing at home with the family. Freshly painted with neutral tones throughout, it combines perfectly for comfort and warmth
- Additional downstairs bedroom with adjacent bathroom and shower provides ideal living comforts for guests and cherished elderly family members
- The expansive living area flows into a complete undercover alfresco and backyard area – with a rare skyline outlook due to the elevated land position - yours will be the destination of choice for year-round entertaining and comfort
- Also features sonos-integrated WIFI speakers, security alarm and video intercom, upstairs rumpus with internal cabling for home theatre system, Rheem hot water system, Foxtel dish antenna, solar panels with Net Metering, ducted A/C throughout, NBN connectivity, garden shed with shelves and automatic double garage with fully tiled flooring.
Beautifully located on an ideal street with great proximity to schools, shops and the newly completed north-west rail link.
A TRUE RARE BEAUTY!
Enquire with Harrison Markwick on 0402 138 886