House for sale
4 Chevron Avenue,
Cranbourne South, VIC
3 2 9
$1,100,000 - $1,200,000
Beautifully Renovated Family Home on Over 1 AcreA rare opportunity to secure this magnificent property on over 1 acre that resides in the most idyllic locations, yet close to all the facilities you need.
The home offers a modern, open living with beautifully renovated kitchen, tiled meals area that leads into separate family living room for the kids, three big bedrooms all with robes, spacious study, a full ensuite and a separate bathroom.
There’s a separate truck entrance leading to the huge 19mx11m shed, plenty of room for a workshop, home business (STCA), trucks or just the toys!!
The home features:-
• Three bedrooms with fully updated ensuite and built in robe to the master;
• Two living areas with split system air conditioning plus study and decked area;
• Huge 19m x 11m shed with 3 phase power, toilet and sink area;
• Separate driveways with truck access;
• Large horse float, boat or caravan parking/storage bay x 3;
• Town water and gas;
• N.B.N. connected;
• Fully fenced paddock ideal for your family pony or horse.
This property is Ideal for those looking to downsize from a larger acreage property, those looking to upsize/dip their toe into the acreage market, tradies needing substantial shedding or anyone after a property that has it all, it is sure to impress.
On a sealed road, all of this is in close proximity to Cranbourne South Primary School, the General Store, Pony Club and less than 10 minutes drive to Cranbourne with both the City and bays within easy reach.
A fantastic lifestyle for the whole family or business owner.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Call Karen Day on 0490 242 303 today to book your inspection.
Last updated: 09:34AM on Nov 13th 2018