House for sale
4 Cleary Drive,
Pitt Town, NSW
6 4 2
Negotiate with John & Courtney
OPEN HOME CANCELLED - CONTACT JOHN GIBSON 0425 281 432SOMETHING SPECIAL
You will marvel at the splendour of this six bedroom, four bathroom, 72 builder-sq (approx) executive-styled home from the moment you set foot in the front door.
With lavish additions only the most astute buyer will appreciate including an amazing bar room with island bench, 792 bottle wine storage and feature lighting, shadow-line ceilings throughout including the 3.6 m high ceilings to the main kitchen, living areas and grand alfresco dining area.
No expense has been spared in the extravagant kitchen including 40mm caesarstone benches with waterfall edging to the oversized island bench, full butlers pantry, top of the range stainless steel appliances and vast amounts of storage space to accommodate even the most highly equipped budding chef.
Six oversized bedrooms, three with ensuits, all with fully fitted out built in robes and an amazing walk-in to the master.
Vehicle side access leads to the expansive backyard with freshly completed 23.56 sqm custom cabana.
This sensational home sits atop a grand elevated 2000 sqm north-facing block with glorious views over the Hawkesbury River and farm land.
With a property this stunning an inspection is a must and can be organised by qualified private appointment only.
Some additional features include:
* Double lock up garage with remote control access
* Remote, mobile monitored alarm with CCTV
* Integrated sound system throughout
* Beautiful formal dining room with feature ceiling lighting
* Fully insulated in roof, external and internal walls
* Custom residence with superior quality finishes throughout
* Minutes to the Pitt Town boat ramp
* Wide side access provides storage for boat, caravan or additional vehicles
* Opulent ensuite with large free-standing bath, floor to ceiling tiling and feature window
* Separate children's lounge/rumpus
* Top of the range blinds and curtains throughout
Last updated: 02:41AM on Dec 12th 2018