4 Cross Street,
Striking Mid-Century Charmer on 1132sqmThis full brick idyllic home suits families looking for privacy and convenience with sophisticated single level living and mid-century elegance. Boasting a practical position with an easy walk to the rail and schools. With a beautifully landscaped street presence on 1132sqm, light and bright renovated interiors and separate studio, this home is ready for you to unpack and enjoy.
- Flexible floorplan, vast formal lounge and dining onto large entertaining deck
- Gourmet open plan gas kitchen with bench sitting and casual meals area
- Separate casual living room flows to covered entertaining and rear garden
- Separate self-contained studio accommodation with wet bar, bathroom and deck overlooking garden
- Four generous bedrooms, with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Polished timber floors, internal laundry and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Plantation shutters, ducted vacuum and gas connection
- Solar heated pool surrounded by easy care landscaped gardens
- Single lock-up garage, further parking for 4 cars, workshop and storage
- Stroll to the Rail, West Pymble shops, Gordon and Pymble Primary with local bus 30m away.