4 Dalmeny Road,
Private Family Oasis - Exclusive Position - Excellent AccommodationCreated as a unique family haven on a very private 835sqm this architect designed contemporary residence boasts an exceptionally spacious floorplan that flows across two levels incorporating five generous bedrooms and superb enormous living spaces.
Offering a lifestyle of prestige, privacy and practicality this spectacular home is proudly positioned in a prime location a short stroll to waterfront reserves (including Clive Park), sailing club and city bus service.
The tranquil established gardens, level lawn, generous outdoor entertaining areas and stunning solar heated pool with mosaic tiled feature wall and lap lane ensure this home is an oasis for family leisure.
- 5 oversized bedrooms plus home office with separate entrance and bespoke fitout. 4 bathrooms.
- Water glimpses to The Spit and Seaforth from king sized proportioned master bedroom with ensuite, WIR and private undercover balcony.
- Enormous living and dining with 'Heat & Glo' gas fireplace leads onto wonderful entertainers terrace.
- Superb centrally positioned stone benchtop, kitchen - Miele appliances, gas cooktop, pantry and family sized breakfast bar.
- Spacious separate family room with custom built-in study desks.
- Double lock up garage with internal access and large storage space.
- Additional wine cellar/storeroom. Purpose built children’s school storage cupboards. Large laundry with laundry chute.
- Striking grey ironbark hardwood flooring. High ceilings.
- Full brick and concrete construction and recently updated by Jakin Construction Group. Architect designed.
- 4 zone ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning. Plantation shutters, automatic watering system, intercom security at entrance.
- Cabling for 2 zone (indoor/outdoor) audio and surround sound in main bedroom and living area. Back to base alarm plus much more.
Tailored for a family friendly modern lifestyle this is a sensational home of generous proportions in the sought after 'east end' of Northbridge.
Inspect by private appointment or open times.