House for sale
4 Darter Court,
5 3 2
A STUNNING FAMILY OASIS!Doubling as your own private sanctuary with awe-inspiring ocean views from upstairs, this beautiful five bedroom three bathroom Federation-style home is impeccably presented throughout and offers timeless coastal comfort in a whisper-quiet Sorrento cul-de-sac.
A generous 706sqm (approx.) block plays host to an extra-large driveway in a secluded pocket of quality properties that sit close to the lush Seacrest Park playing fields, Sacred Heart College, Sorrento Beach and the magnificent Hillarys Boat Harbour – all only walking distance away. Trendy cafes and fantastic restaurants can also be found nearby, as can Sorrento Primary School, public transport, freeway convenience and shopping at Seacrest Village Shopping Centre down the road, Hillarys Shopping Centre and the new-and-improved Westfield Whitford City.
The interior is bright and spacious, boasting high ceilings and a functional floor plan that is headlined by a series of gorgeous double French doors downstairs, revealing a huge kitchen and an open family and meals area where both the tranquil rear pergola and tropical poolside gardens can be seamlessly accessed. In fact, the exceptional resort-style outdoor setting at the front of the residence is securely gated for peace of mind, with a bottled-gas barbecue, an entertaining gazebo, a delightful lawn patch and an exotic assortment of fruit trees – including mango, avocado, banana and citrus plants – all overlooking a sparkling below-ground fibreglass salt-water swimming pool.
Also on the ground floor are carpeted formal lounge and dining rooms off the tiled entrance (the latter opening out to a lovely side garden verandah), a large laundry with ample storage space, an under-stair storeroom-come-wine cellar and a separate fifth or “guest” bedroom suite that will cater for the needs of an extended family or those seeking to earn extra income through a potential Airbnb investment – complete with its own powder room, built-in wardrobes, semi-ensuite bathroom with a shower and external access via the laundry sliding door. Upstairs, a versatile games or television room has two separate balconies and services the main sleeping quarters with an impressive third living space, whilst a massive master ensemble will leave mum and dad salivating at the prospect of a full-height three-door mirrored built-in robe, a separate walk-in robe, a pamper nook, a balcony deck with a mesmerising vista and double doors to a light and airy fully-tiled ensuite with a shower, separate toilet, heat lamps, twin-vanity basins and a bubbling corner spa bath.
NOW THIS IS SOMETHING SPECIAL!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Ocean views from the rear games-room balcony deck, pool views from its front balcony deck
• Pool outlook from main family, meals and kitchen area
• Massive hotel-style kitchen with a walk-in pantry, twin ovens, a gas cooktop, LG dishwasher and more
• Huge well-appointed and double-sized bedrooms with either built-in or walk-in robes to the minor upstairs sleeping quarters
• Main upper-level family bathroom with a separate bathtub, shower and heat lamps
• High storage capacity throughout – so much built-in space
• Remote-controlled double garage with shopper’s entry and rear access
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning (split-system in lower-level guest bedroom)
• Security-alarm system
• Shared-bore reticulation
• Electric window shutters to master suite
• Gas storage hot-water system
• Gas-bayonet heating
• Stylish internal light fittings
• Outdoor garden lighting
• Lock-up external storeroom
• Other fruit trees include olives, tangerines, mandarin, grapevines, nectarine, peaches and passionfruit
• Ample driveway parking space for a boat and multiple cars
Last updated: 03:00PM on Dec 9th 2018