House for sale
4 Driftwood Avenue,
5 2 2
POSITIONED TO PERFECTION!Stunning home situated in Karrinyup’s sought-after “Ocean Rise Estate”
This custom-built four bedroom two bathroom plus gym room or 5th bedroom family haven combines contemporary living with convenience of location, ensuring happy times ahead for everybody.
Beyond the double-door entrance lies a gorgeous travertine foyer where the bottom of a stunning Gumless Marri timber staircase meets the double panelled doors of a carpeted home office that can quite easily be converted into a theatre room – if another living space is required. At the front of the house is the only bedroom on the ground floor – an elegant master suite with mirrored sliders that reveal fitted “his and hers” walk-in wardrobes, as well as a luxury ensuite bathroom, comprising of floor-to-ceiling porcelain tiling, marble flooring a bubbling spa bath, shower, toilet and twin vanities.
The open-plan family, dining and kitchen area is where most of your casual time will be spent, with the latter part of the lower-level floor plan boasting sparkling granite bench tops, a breakfast bar for quick meals, double sinks, a storage pantry, a five-burner gas cook top, a Bosch oven and an integrated Bosch dishwasher. Access from the main living zone out to a private rear cedar-lined alfresco entertaining area is seamless, with a shimmering below-ground swimming pool being overlooked by a trickling water feature, low-maintenance gardens, café blinds, outdoor speakers and a virtual second kitchen – consisting of a sink, built-in fridge, a stainless-steel mains-gas barbecue with wok burner and bain marie warming drawer.
Upstairs, reveals the sleeping quarters, gym room or 5th bedroom which are serviced by a fully-tiled main bathroom with a shower and toilet, as well as a versatile lounge or activity area with its own kitchenette and sink. Bi-fold doors extend out to a fabulous tiled cedar-lined balcony with sublime views of both the ocean and the lush Jackson Wilding Reserve that neighbours the Karrinyup Leisure Centre and Newborough Primary School – both only metres away from your front doorstep.
This impressive property also finds itself enviably situated within the Churchlands Senior High School catchment zone and very close to St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School, Karrinyup Shopping Centre (currently being redeveloped), the new Scarborough Beach Pool, public and private golf courses, sporting facilities, public transport, the freeway and picturesque Lake Gwelup. It really is a wonderful place to call home!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Gumless Marri floorboards to open-plan family/dining/kitchen area downstairs, as well as the upstairs lounge and stunning staircase
• Feature recessed home-office and activity-rooms ceilings
• Media recess in family room
• Carpeted bedrooms
• Front Cedar timber windows and doors
• Floor to ceiling tiling to wet areas
• Remote-controlled double garage with a cedar roller door, high ceilings, shopper’s entry, rear access and an internal second clothesline
• Cedar upstairs balcony
• Large fully-tiled laundry with a walk-in linen press, a fully-tiled powder room and outdoor access
• Large walk-in linen press downstairs
• Under-stair storage
• Double-door entrance
• Travertine-tiled foyer with picture recesses
• Feature skirting boards throughout
• Profile doors
• New automatic salt chlorinator to pool
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Security alarm system
• Ducted vacuum system
• Feature down lights with dimmer switches
• NBN internet connectivity
• Foxtel connectivity
• Home theatre wired ready
• Gas hot water system
• Colour-bond fencing
• Fully-reticulated gardens – front and rear
• 427sqm (approx.) block size
• Side access
Last updated: 06:16PM on Feb 22nd 2018