House for sale
4 Edinburgh Street,
South Perth, WA
3 4 2
LUXURY LIVING WITH SPECTACULAR RIVER AND CITY VIEWSAUCTION 11:00 AM SATURDAY 14th SEPTEMBER (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
Situated in one of South Perth's most desirable locations this iconic residence is breathtaking in design and location. Panoramic views of the Swan River and Perth's city skyline dominate this amazing home as you're assured of glamorous river side living in a relaxed community.
This premium address allows for foreshore walks to parks, cafes, restaurants and all your shopping needs. Built by award winning Giorgi and situated on a low maintenance green title' lot, this spectacular residence offers the ultimate lifestyle and a genuinely rare opportunity for apartment style' living without the ongoing expense of high strata fees and multiple residents to consider.
This stylish residence benefits from a well-designed layout enabling a sense of space and light throughout. The spacious top balcony provides the ultimate setting for your morning coffee or quiet drinks at sunset.
The multiple living areas, the option of two master suites plus a third bedroom and home office provides plenty of space for various living arrangements and guest hospitality. This desirable home would have to be one of South Perth's best-kept secrets.
Land: 389sqm green title block
Size : 466sqm living area (approx.)
Built: 2007 by award winning GIORGI building company
Lower Ground Floor:
- Alfresco area including indoor and outdoor entertaining zones
- Salt water swimming Pool with water feature
- Wine cellar
- Guest bathroom with separate WC
- Laundry with chute from upper level, direct access to drying area
- Main entrance via a double size pivot door with frosted glazing
- Double garage with tiled floor and walk through rear access, extra height and additional storage space, secure internal entrance
- Living area with feature gas fireplace
- Optional master bedroom suite with walk in robe, a large private balcony and spacious en-suite with underfloor heating, spa bath, separate shower and toilet
- Third bedroom with separate bathroom and toilet
- Here lies the heart of the home with an open-plan family, dining & kitchen area with seamless connection to balcony via frameless glass bi-fold doors
- Outdoor kitchen on the balcony complete with BBQ, range hood, weather proof cabinets with stone top
- Second optional master suite with walk in dressing room, large spa ensuite and under floor heating
- Home Office with walk in storage cupboard
Additional Property Features:
- Ducted vacuum system
- Intercom system allowing communication to each level
- External security cameras with monitoring on computer screen
- Daiken ducted inverter reverse cycle air conditioning
- Reticulated landscaped gardens with marine grade stainless steel lighting, exposed aggregate driveway with feature cobblestone
- Stainless steel electronic front gates
- Italian marble cladding to front entry, travertine marble internal flooring, 100% wool carpets, full height porcelain tiling in all bathrooms
You must see this property to fully appreciate its unrivalled class.
Our seller's instructions are clear - they require the property to be sold on or before Auction day and have instructed us to encourage offers prior to the Auction.
Auction: On Site, 11:00am Saturday 14th September 2019
(Seller reserves the right to sell prior)
Settlement: 30, 45 or 60 days (At Buyer's option)
Price Guide: Contact Agent
More Info: Full digital information pack available by email upon request
Call: Giuli Zirino 0417970588
Last updated: 04:19AM on Aug 23rd 2019