4 Edna Place,
Sold By Sandy Shi Element RealtyPositioned in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, this north-east facing and tastefully stylised home maybe the perfect place for your next family move. With well-appointed interiors, landscaped gardens, large salt water swimming pool, and close proximity to local shops, schools, and public transports, this should surely top your inspection list.
- Dual storey house with newly painted and re-oiled decking, generously proportioned on a 708 sqm of land (approx.)
- The main floor comprises large open plan living & dining flowing out to an elevated entertaining deck
- Modern kitchen with quality inclusions, near new electrical appliances
- Four generous bedrooms, all with build-in-wardrobes, main with beautiful en-suite and spacious walk-in-robe
- Floor board throughout with multiple sky lights and air conditioning
- Downstairs to the garden-level floor, you'll also find a second under covered deck next to the family rampus room
- Two spacious and designer bathrooms with frame-less shower and timber tiles
- Lush landscaped gardens, two entertainment / barbecue deck, multiple tv points
- Large 60,000 litre salt water pool with automatic chlorinator
- Remote lockup garage and 4 other car spaces
- Close to Ermington Shopping Village, schools, and public transports to Eastwood and CBD
Please do not hesitate to contact Sandy Shi on 0468 928 888 or Nickolas Tao on 0433 996 188 for more information.