4 Exley Street,
Brand New Family Home on 615m2Located in the highly desirable and rarely available Padua Precinct, this brand new master built home is set on 615m2 of flat usable land with a superb northern facing aspect, all within minutes of acres of parkland and Padua and Mt Alvernia Colleges.
The home has been built with quality materials incorporating the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home with expansive living on the ground level providing smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous patio and bedrooms upstairs, ensuring a comfortable, peaceful retreat - perfect for a family looking to grow into the home.
The unique factor with this home is that it also contains a fully independent granny flat or teenagers retreat on the ground level, complete with kitchen and ensuite facility along with its own private entry, making this the perfect home for family with elderly parents or older children looking for independence.
- Open plan, fully tiled living downstairs with 3 metre ceilings all flowing out onto the back alfresco entertaining area and overlooking the grassed backyard.
- Kitchen opening onto the living area with large breakfast bar, stone benchtops, glass splashbacks, two-pac kitchen cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
- Fully undercover and tiled alfresco area.
- Downstairs fifth bedroom or study with storage.
- Fully remote double garage with high ceilings.
- Separate toilet with basin.
- Generously sized laundry with side access.
Granny Flat Teenagers Retreat
- Fully self-contained studio situated at the front of the home with separate entrance and full kitchen with stainless appliances.
- Full bathroom with walk-in robe.
- Four bedrooms in total including a generously sized master bedroom with walk in robe and full ensuite.
- Three additional bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes.
- Good sized family rumpus room with timber flooring.
- Full walk in linen cupboard.
- Good sized main bathroom with full bath, semi frameless shower and tiles to ceiling.
- Separate toilet.
- Fully ducted and zoned Daiken air conditioning.
- Full security system.
- Crime safe on all windows.
- Fully fenced.
- Side access with concreted driveway.
The Land in Summary:
- North /South aspect with suburban views.
- 615m2 with full side access and big backyard ready for a pool or shed.
- Surrounded by quality homes in a very handy location.
Kedron is conveniently located just 8.3 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way and Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside and Centro Lutwyche are only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of the popular Kedron Brook.
The Padua Precinct is within walking distance which includes Padua Boys College, Mt Alvernia Girls College and St Anthony's Primary School. Kedron State Primary School and Kedron State High School are also within walking distance.
This home represents great build quality with a superbly practical floorplan all in one of Brisbane's hottest suburbs.
For further details please contact marketing agent Matthew Jabs.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**