4 Gees Avenue,
Spacious Family Home, 739sqm plus basementCreate wonderful memories in this north facing character-filled home. A natural pond, rustic cubby house, dog house, shed, man cave, spa to name a few features. It feels more like a country home. Laid back yet you're only minutes to all the top schools in the area, modern conveniences, public transport, all amenities and the arterial road leading to Sydney CBD and the west. There's also scope for improvement but you can comfortably live here for a long while still. Make sure you check out that spacious in-law accommodation or teenage retreat with its own separate access. The lay of the land undeniably presents a future opportunity to build a massive home with basement(double that floor area from basement), up to 9.5m high from street level(STCA).
• 4spacious bedrooms including in-law accommodation
• Both front rooms exits onto shared sunroom/study
• High ornate ceilings and plantation shutters
• Air conditioning units and ceiling fans all around
• 2 showers, 2 toilets, and 1 bath
• Spacious gas kitchen with dining area
• Wrap around decking for entertainment
• Internal laundry off 2nd toilet shower
• External laundry at basement
• Massive man cave under house
• Open outdoor patio with gazebo
• Lovely pond, cubby house, dog house
• Private yard with spa and deck
• 2 carports, 1 extra shaded parking spot
• Easement free large parcel of land
You won't be living in a box here. The natural landscape is sure to build memories that will last you a lifetime.
Open Saturdays and by appointment. Must be Sold!