4 Geordie Rise,
A TIMELESS TRANSFORMATION!Occupying a commanding corner position boasting breathtaking ocean views within one of Sorrento’s best-kept cul-de-sac pockets is this stunning six bedroom three bathroom two-storey residence that has been completely renovated throughout, offering a modern spin on a practical character floor plan defining quality low-maintenance family living.
This uniquely-impressive abode ensures that old meets new in a highly sought-after location approximately 300 metres away from Sacred Heart College and within easy walking distance of the sprawling Seacrest Park Community Sporting Facility, the Sorrento Surf Lifesaving Club, Voyage Kitchen, Sorrento Beach and Hillarys Boat Harbour. A plethora of local reserves and parklands are also situated only minutes from your front doorstep, as are the likes of the Marmion Angling and Aquatic Club (MAAC), Sorrento Primary School, other vibrant cafes and restaurants along West Coast Drive, shopping centres, public transport, the freeway and both public and private golf courses.
The piece de resistance of the totally-refurbished interior is a dedicated upstairs “parent’s wing” with a spectacular carpeted retreat-come-lounge room and its built-in granite bar, projector and cinema-style screen, a massive master ensemble with full-length and height built-in wardrobe space and a sleek ensuite bathroom comprising of a rain shower and powder-room access, a large sixth bedroom/nursery or home office with built-in shelving, a splendid leafy vista and double doors for privacy and seamless access out on to a huge wraparound balcony deck for covered entertaining to an awesome sea vista whilst overlooking the shimmering pool and adjacent spa down below. At ground level, a fabulous poolside alfresco and verandah doubles external options, featuring a built-in Sunco mains-gas barbecue.
Separating the second bedroom or “guest” suite from the downstairs minor sleeping quarters are a commodious sunken family room with poolside access and a flawless open-plan dining and kitchen area with pleasant pool and backyard putting-green outlooks, stylish and solid white stone bench tops, folding cabinetry doors, glass splashbacks, a walk-in pantry, high-end tap fittings, double sinks, a Blanco range hood, Vintec drinks fridge, a five-burner Bosch gas cooktop, a separate Bosch oven/grill and a Bosch dishwasher for good measure. There is ample concrete-aggregate driveway parking space for your boat, trailer or caravan, preceding a giant remote-controlled four-car garage with a recessed storage area, a powered work-bench nook and a handy internal shopper’s entrance via the laundry.
DON’T BOTHER LOOKING, BECAUSE YOU WON’T FIND ANYTHING QUITE LIKE THIS CUSTOM REVAMP ANYWHERE ALONG SORRENTO’S PRISTINE COASTLINE!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Split-system aircon throughout
• High ceilings to upstairs retreat
• Carpet to bedrooms & upper level, with quality tiling to wet areas, kitchen & family/dining rooms
• Outdoor access from the family room to poolside BBQ alfresco with built-in storage
• Gas/solar heating to pool & outdoor spa
• 2nd/guest bedroom off family room, complete with walk-in robe & ensuite with a bubbling corner spa (with shower head)
• 3rd downstairs bedroom with a desk, BIR’s & rear views
• 4th & 5th ground-floor bedrooms with BIR’s & pool views
• Separate bath & shower to 3rd lower-level bathroom
• Wraparound backyard putting green with four holes
• Shady rear yard with a corner tree & seating
• Feature wide front & rear black-veneer entry doors
• Double laundry linen press
• Separate downstairs toilet
• Under-stair storage
• White stone bathroom vanities throughout
• Quality blind fittings, internal light switches & power points
• Fully-reticulated gardens
• Gas hot-water system
• New artificial front-yard turf
• 749sqm (approx.) block