House for sale
4 Haig Park Circle,
East Perth, WA
5 3 2
A Work Of Art You Can Call Home...Capitalising on a commanding corner position within one of East Perth's most sought-after pockets, this bespoke 5 bedroom 3 bathroom residence offers four levels of stunning Scandinavian style, combining simplicity in design with timeless elegance, clean minimalist lines, soft furnishings, natural travertine and abundance of natural light.
Organic curves and warm textures are commonplace throughout this unique abode that can be effortlessly enjoyed by both family and friends, with warmth, pleasure, comfort and balance all key to evoking a relaxed and casual semi-nautical feel. This is a home that is set to inspire you and capture your imagination from absolutely every angle.
Attention to detail, design and high standards to finishes and workmanship reflect the passion for perfection by the owners. Walking distance to Claisebrook Cove, Optus Stadium, cafes, restaurants, transport and our picturesque Swan River is simply an added bonus here. Talk about impressive!
Ground Level Features:
* The gated entrance reveals a character cobblestone courtyard complementing the surrounding limestone walls and slated roof. A Stunning double front entry door gives a glimpse to the style within.
* Welcoming you into the home is a sunken lounge room with built-in shelving and outdoor access to a terraced courtyard that wraps around to the front of the property
* Doubling living options on the ground floor is a versatile games or theatre room behind the privacy of double doors, also boasting a feature TV nook and outdoor access to a delightful rear courtyard deck with a protective awning and a separate drying area
* A hidden laundry benefits from ample storage options, access out to the drying courtyard and a handy internal "shoppers entry" door off a remote-controlled double garage that itself features an abundance of extra storage space
* Quality powder room with feature sensor lighting and an earthy stone basin.
* A striking timber staircase with a clever wood and glass balustrade blend links the ground level to the first floor where most of your casual time will be spent - a split-level sitting/TV area defining relaxation in the form of neutral cushions and a flat-screen LG television
* The light and bright family room extends outdoors to a lovely front balcony overlooking the street, as well as a fabulous rear atrium deck with views down to the courtyard below
* A spacious dining area captures the glistening morning sun at breakfast and sits just inches away from the sleekest of kitchens where a meals bar, double Elleci sinks, a water-filter tap and a walk-in scullery meet a Kleenmaid gas cooktop and a top-quality Miele range of appliances - inclusive of two separate ovens and a semi-integrated dishwasher.
* Bi fold doors from the kitchen opens onto an intimate corner balcony that is pleasantly protected from the afternoon glare.
* Completing the first-floor layout is a home office with custom desk space for 2-3 people, plus access out to a small central atrium balcony of its own.
* Enjoy splendid atrium views from the swirling staircase that leads you up to the main sleeping quarters on the second floor
* Double doors reveal a huge master-bedroom suite, headlined by a cathedral-style dome ceiling, a private balcony with views to the beautiful Victoria Gardens, split-system air-conditioning, a double-door walk-in wardrobe and a deluxe open ensuite bathroom, comprising of a classic claw-foot bathtub, a shower, toilet, a stunning vanity and a lovely outlook all round
* Spacious and carpeted 2nd bedroom with high angled ceilings, plenty of built-in robe space and a Juliet atrium balcony
* The 3rd bedroom also has a Juliet balcony of its own, alongside semi-ensuite access into a quality modern main bathroom with a shower, toilet and stylish vanity
* The 4th bedroom also enjoys semi-ensuite access into the main bathroom, as well as double doors for privacy, split-system air-conditioning and a WIR
* The upper-level loft doubles as a 5th bedroom with angled ceilings, built-in storage and shelving, a leafy outlook, its own separate fitted walk-in dressing room, a cloak cupboard, a built-in two-person study desk and an ensuite-come-third-bathroom.
* Comprising of an open shower and toilet. Perfect for an escape retreat or self contained teenage space.
Other features include:
* Natural travertine and wooden flooring
* Feature skirting boards and wooden shutters throughout
* Custom wooden finishes and trimmings
* Feature down lighting
* Ducted-vacuum system
* Audio-intercom system
* Rinnai Infinity instantaneous gas hot-water system
* Off-road parking bay out front (council permits required)
* Low-maintenance 201sqm (approx.) corner block with easy-care garden beds
Points of Interest (all distance approximate):
* Seconds away from the nearest bus stop (plus easy access to free CAT bus services)
* 100m to Victoria Gardens
* 350m to the Swan River and Claisebrook Cove
* 950m to Claisebrook Train Station
* 1.0km to the WACA Ground and Gloucester Park
* 1.8km to Optus Stadium
* 2.5km to Perth CBD
* 2.8km to Crown Towers
Rates & Dimensions:
Land Size 201sqm
Total Area 412sqm
Last updated: 11:50AM on Jun 12th 2019