4 High Street,
Rare Opportunity In A Prime LocaleRarely available in this prestige, tightly held street, this vintage bungalow provides exciting opportunity. It rests on a prime 486sqm with 15.24m frontage ideal as a possible duplex site or canvas on which to build your dream home (STCA).
- Possible city panoramas may be captured from a 2nd level
- Quiet and wide street setting, attractive traditional bungalow
- High ceilings, timber floorboards, very spacious dining room
- Separate lounge, original gas kitchen exudes a retro vibe
- Study with sitting area, sunroom, centrally positioned bathroom
- Two generous bedrooms include one with built-in robes
- Fully fenced and level child-friendly garden, workshop/storage
- Extra-long lock up carport, laundry, gas bayonet for heating
Positioned in the heartland of Concord, it's extremely central being an easy stroll to bus services, Majors Bay Road's village with its popular eateries and shops including Coles and North Strathfield station. It's also walking distance to Concord Public School, Concord High School, golf and parks.
Contact Mario Mazzeo on 0414 743 232 & Joseph Lombardo on 0421 749 644