Land for sale
4 Ken Street,
Wembley Downs, WA
0 0 0
BIG BLOCK in a BLUE-RIBBON LOCATIONAn impressive, sub-dividable block of 1012 sqm is going under the hammer in sought-after Wembley Downs. Set on a charming, leafy street with a park over the back fence, this blue-ribbon location is hard to beat.
It's going to auction on 8th June 2019, so make sure you're ready to roll come auction day. The seller reserves the right to sell prior.
ABOUT THE BLOCK:
- Potential to subdivide!
- Create two 506sqm side-by-side blocks OR
- Create a battle-axe block development OR
- Design and build your forever home.
- Quiet, leafy position surrounded by new and attractive homes
- North-facing backyard with access to a cute park where the kids can play
ABOUT THE LOCATION:
- Blue-ribbon address close to great shops, schools, parklands and public transport
- Neighbouring the suburbs of City Beach and Scarborough, you'll be well placed to enjoy the coastal lifestyle and all the vibrant beachside attractions and upmarket establishments nearby
- Located close to first class and in-demand public and private schools
- Short walk to the friendly Downs Shopping Centre
The Downs Shopping Centre - 1.3km
Floreat Beach - 2.7km
Luita St Reserve - 350m
Wembley Downs Primary School - 1.0km (borders catchment area)
Kapinara Primary School (City Beach) - 1.7km (borders catchment area)
Churchlands Senior High School (in catchment area)
Hale School - 1.4km
Newman College - 1.7km
Wembley Golf Course -1.7km
Perth CBD - 10.3km
COUNCIL RATES: $1,660.00 p.a approx
WATER: $1,090.85 p.a approx
Auction Date: Saturday 8th June at 12:00pm
The Seller reserves the right to sell prior to the auction date.
Settlement: To take place 30 or 45 days from fall of the hammer
Last updated: 06:24PM on May 17th 2019