4 Lagoon Street,
The Ponds, NSW
A Magnificent New Home in Premium Location!A secluded haven of contemporary elegance that delivers a premium lifestyle, this abode represents a great opportunity to acquire a masterwork of quality custom design. Sitting on a massive 616sqm level block benefitted by a wide frontage in a quiet street, this home offers expansive living areas perfect for entertaining or family living.
Contemporary kitchen with premium stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, plenty of cupboard space, gas cook-top, soft-close drawers, plumbing for the fridge, SMEG gas cooking, oven, range hood and dishwasher.
* Beautiful and spacious Butler’s pantry
* Ducted vacuum system
* 47sq interiors, carpet/porcelain flooring, Led downlights
* 4.5KW Trina Solar PV system (Net Metered))
* Hardwood staircase with iron balustrade
* Master with hidden walk in robe and parents retreat/nursery
* Bathrooms with designer inclusions
* Built in speaker, projector and HDMI points in Theatre Room
* Double automatic lockup garage, zoned ducted air conditioning and heating, home security ready
* Expansive alfresco area.
* Very well-proportioned bedrooms with built-ins robes
* Guest toilet on ground level
* Close to quality schools, shops, parks and public transport options
* Close to upcoming Cudgegong Station
* Neat landscape complements the flat block of land
* Expansive glass windows allow for an abundance of natural light, upgraded with Viridian SP30 e-comfort glass to family, media, dining and living windows.
* Installed with roof sarking for benefits such as thermal performance, ember protection from bush fires, limits entering of dust and storm water.
This beautiful 6 bedroom home with a very functional floor plan is located among quality homes and within short walk to The Ponds High School and Riverbank Primary School, bus stops and local parks. The Ponds shopping centre, Rouse Hill Town Centre, Schofields train station and upcoming Cudgegong metro and Terra Sancta College is only a short distance away.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity.
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 18147