House for sale
4 Oliver Street,
2 1 1
Family Sized Character Semi With Fantastic PotentialSet on a wide tree-lined street a short walk to Mascot village, this wide-fronted semi offers a fantastic opportunity for the young family in a high-growth location. Comfortable as is and featuring a spacious flow-through layout, the two-bedroom home presents a prime canvas for renovation with scope to exercise your creative flair with a contemporary revamp. Just back from child-friendly Lionel Bowen Park and a 600m(approx) walk to Mascot station, the two bedroom home is set on a level 278sqm block with off street parking and offers potential to extend or add a level (STCA).
- 6m fronted character semi with a deep forecourt and parking
- 2 double bedrooms with built-in robes and stain-glass Windows
- Character-filled interiors with separate living and dining rooms
- Polished timber floors, classic high ceilings, feature fireplace
- Large modern gas kitchen, integrated stainless steel appliances
- Sunny child-friendly garden, entertainer's deck and level lawn
- Tidy family bathroom plus a separate laundry and extra W.C.
- Walk to schools and parks, close to The Cannery's foodie hub
- High-growth location with easy access to Sydney Airport
Last updated: 06:19PM on Oct 8th 2018