House for sale
4 Philp Avenue,
4 2 2
Low to Mid $1,000,000's
Gorgeous Family home on 803m2 with all the extras!Private and securely hidden behind a modern faade, this magnificent home is a real surprise package and has everything you need to settle in and start creating a lifetime of family memories.
Abundant living spaces both inside and out, provide plenty of room for the whole family. With a big backyard, huge undercover outdoor areas and a stunning pool offering the ideal spaces for year-round fun and a huge garage, abundance of additional parking and excellent security, this an absolute show stopper of a family haven!
Add to the huge list of vast features, it's brilliant location 700m from the Canning Bridge train and bus station, 400m from McDougall Park and walking distance to schools, shops and restaurants - this really is the perfect place for your family to call home.
Divided into three separate wings, the home boasts a place for the whole family to come together, spaces for the kids to lounge around with friends plus a separated wing for mum and dad to have quality time alone.
Some of the amazing things you will love are the:
- Beautiful big kitchen with feature 40mm waterfall stone benchtops (recently renovated),
gloss splashbacks and 900mm stainless-steel appliances, walk-in pantry and dishwasher.
- Gorgeous large open plan family, kitchen and dining rooms with raked ceilings and flow
through bi-fold doors to the big back yard. Perfect for mum and dad to keep an eye on
younger children's outside play time.
- Spacious central open plan formal lounge room/study and separate media/games room. So much
room for everyone.
- Two expansive undercover outdoor patios. The main alfresco has a stunning open gable,
cedar-lined ceiling, while the 2nd has expansive high pitched roof pergola Giving you two
lavish outdoor areas for summer entertaining.
- A massive master bedroom with parent retreat, dual walk in robes and spa-en suite, WC,
vanity and separate shower. A special place that you'll be easily drawn too.
- Three huge additional bedrooms (two with WIR) giving the kids space to let their
imaginations run wild.
- There is a family bathroom with separated WC, large laundry a walk-in storage room and
three additional linen/store cupboards
You will also relish the:
- Ducted 8 zone reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, gleaming timber, tile and
carpeted flooring and a gas hot water systems
- Excellent security and gas HWS alarm system, remote-controlled entry gate with intercom
- Big backyard offers a tranquil self-filling HEATED saltwater pool, a large storage shed
and a mini basket ball court
surrounding lush tropical gardens
- Manicured and bore reticulated front lawn and garden area
- Over-sized garage with storage area and rear access. As well as multiple, additional
- 803m2 block with super-wide 25m frontage
- Walking distance to local primary schools and an easy bike ride to Aquinas College,
Penrhos, Como Senior College and a short commute to Curtin University
- Stroll to nearby shops, cafes, parks and the new community centre
- Just minutes to the CBD, with easy access to a plethora of public transport options
Having been a wonderful family home for the current owners for more than 15 years, the time has come for them to pass the home onto to a new family to love and enjoy it.
Last updated: 03:19PM on Oct 14th 2018