4 Platypus Way,
ANOTHER STREET RECORD SALE BY DUANE HUNTERTorrens title beauty delivering lifestyle in abundance
What has been a much-loved home since bought new by the current owners is now you chance to secure your families future. Torrens title, substantial and modern, this dual level house-like townhouse sits within the quiet leafy surrounds of sought-after ‘Sea Green Estate’ complete with a generous child-friendly backyard, dual living spaces and ample accommodation. A real drawcard is the expansive covered rear deck which will encourage family and friends to gather.
- ‘Sea Green Estate’ is a peaceful, quiet, family friendly community
- Smart modern home enjoying high ceilings throughout
- Generous formal lounge plus open plan casual living and dining
- Smart stone topped gas kitchen boasting European appliances
- Expansive covered rear deck perfect for alfresco entertaining
- Child-friendly rear lawns and gardens, fruit-laden lemon tree
- Spacious beds, robes, master with sitting, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Modern bathrooms, zoned ducted a/c throughout house, large under stair storage
- Powder room, internal laundry, internal access double lock up garage
Live the beaches dream a stroll to beautiful nature reserves and parklands, city and Northern Beaches bus services, the local shops including the IGA and Warriewood Square, close to a choice of excellent primary and high schools and just moments to the golden sands of Warriewood and Narrabeen Beaches.
Council Rates: $421.27 per quarter
Water Rates: $168.38 + usage per quarter
Land Size: 333sqm