House for sale
4 Sandy Cove Crescent,
Coolum Beach, QLD
3 3 3
Auction on Site 10th September
Perfect For Whale WatchingThis unique location offers the natural beauty of a rainforest valley setting with big ocean views yet it's only 250 metres to the popular bays and beach tracks and a short stroll down the timber boardwalk to the surf club and cafes. The full length covered deck is perfect for sitting back and watching the swell roll in or local birdlife. The architectural home features timber floors, excellent cross ventilation and lots of light and a private master retreat. On the ground floor is an office or fourth bedroom and third bathroom, three bay lock up garage with workshop area and additional storage, plus the added bonus of extra parking for a boat or camper. This tightly held cul de sac location is highly sought after so put this property on your inspection list as the owners have committed elsewhere and will consider offers prior to auction.
Features At A Glance
- Close enough to hear the surf and watch the break
- Rainforest valley setting only 250 metres to the popular bays and beach tracks
- 10 minute stroll down the timber boardwalk to the surf club and cafes
- Over 300 square metres under roof including two indoor living areas and three outdoor
- Full length covered deck for watching the swell roll in or local birdlife
- Timber floors, high ceilings lots of light and excellent cross ventilation
- Private master retreat with walk in robe and east facing deck
- Ground floor bathroom and office or fourth bedroom if required
- Three bay lock up garage with workshop area
- Added bonus of extra parking for a boat or camper
- Tightly held cul de sac location is highly sought after
- Owners have committed elsewhere and will consider offers prior to auction
Don't hesitate to inspect!
'This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.'
Last updated: 08:45AM on Aug 21st 2017