House for sale
4 Saxonvale Terrace,
Mermaid Waters, QLD
5 3 2
DECEASED ESTATE - RARE MERMAID WATERS GEM, 1,481M2 WATERFRONT BLOCK WITH TENNIS COURTTucked away on a tranquil street, and set back from the road to deliver peace and privacy, this sprawling 1,481m2 estate is a rare gem in the popular Mermaid Waters residential precinct. Nestled at the end of a secluded canal cul-de-sac, affording wide water views, a 17m stretch of sandy beachfront and soothing hinterland vistas, you'll also enjoy the full size, floodlit tennis court, 12-seater spa and abundance of entertaining space on offer with this charming 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home.
With light-filled formal and informal living spaces, a dining room with water views and a sleek kitchen with servery window and acclaimed Miele appliances, you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to hosting family and friends. Expect to be tempted outdoors often, where a vast, undercover alfresco area awaits. With its built-in bar, BBQ area and supersized spa, you'll enjoy watching the sun slip behind the Gold Coast hinterland as the day draws to an end.
There's also a surplus of space when it comes to the bedrooms, with five in total. Four reside upstairs, all with ducted air-con, ceiling fans and views of either the water or tennis court. An attractive master suite, set against the backdrop of water views, features an elegant ensuite, walk-in-robe and terrace, while a landing adjoins bedrooms 2 and 3, with built-in-robes. Bedroom 4 also boasts built-in robes and all three are serviced by a modern, full height tiled family bathroom with separate toilet. The 5th bedroom awaits on the ground floor and, with its access to the outdoors, could be converted to a convenient home office.
Other features include soaring double height ceiling in the foyer, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, vaccumaid, easy-care gardens, remote front gate and fully secure block, double garage and ample off-street parking.
Perfectly positioned within easy reach of a host of highly regarded schools, sporting activities, public transport and parklands, you are also central to Robina Town Centre, Pacific Fair, Q Super Centre as well as the upcoming $100m The Lanes dining, retail and entertainment precinct. Simply move in as is or take this family home to the next level of luxury. Act now to avoid disappointment and arrange your inspection today.
• 2-storey, 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home on a sprawling 1,481sqm waterfront block
• Tucked away on a tranquil street and set back from the road to deliver peace and privacy
• Impressive amenities include a flood-lit, full size tennis court and 12 seater spa
• Light-filled formal and informal living spaces plus a dining room with water views
• Sleek kitchen with servery window, a surplus of storage and acclaimed Miele appliances
• Attractive master suite, with water views, ensuite, walk-in-robe, air-con, fan and terrace
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 also boast built-in robes, air-con and ceiling fans
• A modern, fully-tiled family bathroom with separate toilet is also upstairs
• Bed 5 is downstairs, with access outdoors and could be converted to a convenient home office
• Vast undercover alfresco area with built-in BBQ area, supersized spa & 17m sandy beachfront
• Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, vaccumaid and easy-care gardens
• Remote front gate, double garage and ample off-street parking on a fully secure block
• Close to highly regarded schools, sporting activities, public transport and parklands
• Moments from Robina Town Centre, Pacific Fair, Q Super Centre and the upcoming $100m The Lanes dining, retail and entertainment precinct
• Simply move in as is or take this family home to the next level of luxury
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
Last updated: 01:25PM on Jan 23rd 2019