House for sale
4 Shout Place,
4 2 2
When Location, Lifestyle and Quality Matter!This elegant family home on a 990m2 block in a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac close to local schools, shops and amenities, offers effortless living in impeccable style across one level with a well-designed floor plan facilitating seamless flow as well as good separation.
A gracious entry sets the tone for what is truly an immaculate home; complete with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, large central kitchen, formal living, open plan family room with fireplace, teenage retreat/guest wing, study nook, separate laundry, and double carport with drive through access to backyard.
Meticulously cared for and tightly held by its original owners of 21 years, the home's features include but are not limited to; ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling, timber flooring, deck access from master and guest wing, kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, separate shower and bath in main bathroom plus skylight, split system air-conditioning in guest wing, quality window furnishings, generous storage, separate workshop, and a sunken outdoor spa to toast the good life under the stars...cheers!
The covered rear deck is expansive and boasts a north-east aspect making it a delightful and comfortable space for alfresco entertaining all year around. This will no doubt be your go to' place for family BBQ's, twilight drinks, neighbourhood soirees, Christmas lunchand many of your special occasions and celebrations - there have been so many cherished memories made out here, and many more to come!
Well established vegetation frames the home and the backyard is extremely child and pet friendly - fenced with huge grassy areas for outdoor play, or to put in a pool, if desired. The maintenance is relatively minimal, leaving you more leisure-time to embrace and family-time to savour.
Located within walking distance to Marist College, Melrose High, and Sacred Heart Primary School, Westfield Woden Shopping Centre, as well as local parks and shops; plus, approximately 16 minutes to the CBD - this is a tightly held sought-after family-friendly pocket in Pearce, that offers an enviable lifestyle as well as convenient access to all essential amenities.
This much-loved family home has been held since 1998, inspections will reveal why this truly is a keeper', a wonderful place to call home.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SATURDAY 31ST AUGUST 2019 ON-SITE AT 11:30AM, IF NOT SOLD PRIOR.
* Elegant family home on 990m2 block
* 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms + teenage retreat/guest wing
* Large central kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Meticulously cared for inside and out
* Wonderful family-friendly floor plan with multiple living areas
* Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
* North-east facing covered timber deck
* Private paved courtyard at front
* Double carport with drive-thru access
* Sunken spa in backyard + workshop/under house storage
* First time to market since 1998!
* Quiet, convenient cul-de-sac position
* Tightly held street in sought-after location
* Walk to local schools, shops & parks
* Close proximity to Westfield Woden, Canberra hospital and medical facilities
* Block: 990m2
* Residence: 192.14m2
* Built: 1967
* Rates: $3,523 p.a.
* UV: $579,000
* EER: 2.0
Last updated: 04:19AM on Aug 22nd 2019