4 Snooks Court,
Sky High Potential on Sought After SnooksPeacefully positioned on the edge of exclusive St James Park in a secluded cul-de-sac, this 3 bedroom (plus study) family home is perfectly oriented to soak up the northern sun and enhance easy living. Showcasing a character-led, single-level combination of relaxed indoor and outdoor spaces, moments to Bay Street rail and retail, your choice of leading schools, and the Golden Mile beachfront.
Free-flowing and functional with broad street frontage of circa 24 metres over an impressive 593sqm (approx.), discover a flexible floorplan boasting wonderfully open and light-filled living and dining rooms with access to an intimate outdoor deck. A deluxe kitchen features Fisher and Paykel and Asko appliances, complemented by a superbly sunlit family dining area. The sizeable bedrooms are serviced by built-in robes with the main offering a sparkling ensuite, while the family-sized bathroom comes complete with a bath and walk-in shower.
Thoughtfully planned to maximise northern light alongside easy-to-manage, established gardens, step outside to a large timber deck, the ideal spot to unwind with a cool drink after a long day. Efficiently designed and solidly constructed, this tightly held home features a large study or fourth bedroom option, double carport plus additional driveway parking, separate laundry and WC, ducted heating, and split-system heating and cooling.
Embrace an opportunity to add further value to your investment with some renovation or create your own piece of paradise (STCA) with the house representing comfortable living during an interim period. The position is unrivalled, the proportions are the perfect fit and the potential is unsurpassed! This is a rewarding opportunity from every perspective. Astute buyers will need to act decisively and inspect today!
At a glance…
* Approx. 593sqm parcel of land
* 3 large bedrooms with BIR, main with handy, heated ensuite
* Large study or fourth bedroom option
* Versatile, open-plan dining and lounge rooms
* Sparkling kitchen with Fisher and Paykel wall oven and Asko dishwasher
* Relaxed family dining/meals area
* Centrally located bathroom with bath and walk-in shower
* Separate laundry and WC
* Ducted heating and split-system air conditioning
* Substantial, north-facing and powered alfresco timber deck with built-BBQ on main gas
* Private, second timber deck
* Double carport and additional driveway parking
* Ample storage
* Leafy, established garden and a pair of sheds
* Moments from Bay Street, quality schools, transport options, parkland and the local beach
Property Code: 1173