4 St Kilian Street,
Enjoy Now, Renovate or Build your Dream Home Later!Set in a peaceful pocket so close to the vitality of Hampton Street, this spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom entertainer with north-facing rear offers a free-flowing combination of sunlit spaces, underpinned by an impressive 661sqm (approx.) block.
Offering a rare opportunity to refresh and restore a classic or build your dream home (STCA), the house represents relaxed and comfortable living today, easily enjoyed during an interim period. The position is unrivalled, the proportions spot-on and the raw potential is simply unmatched!
Framed by delicately curved windows upon entrance, discover an elegant formal lounge showcasing an attractive garden aspect. Light-filled formal dining is wonderfully glass-walled, providing access to a north-facing deck, while the shared family spaces extend to an open-plan living and dining area that pivots around a central, high-end Fisher and Paykel kitchen. Enjoy ample bench space and an entertainers’ breakfast bar for relaxed meal times.
The floorplan effortlessly flows outdoors to an inviting alfresco deck, drenched in northern light, overlooking a sparkling swimming pool. Entertaining will become second nature with a cafe-style bench connecting to the kitchen for silver service, while a bar and outdoor shower sit alongside the pool.
Additional features include generously sized and privately set bedrooms, a centrally located bathroom with a corner spa bath and walk-in shower, a large laundry with storage, solar-boosted gas ducted heating, air conditioning, integrated desks and cabinetry in a number of the bedrooms, double carport plus additional driveway parking, and a private, established garden.
Moments from Hampton Street shopping, Hampton Primary School, Haileybury, St Leonard’s, and your own local beach within walking distance, take the chance to explore endless possibilities with this prized address at your disposal. Make this one your project and move into a tightly held neighbourhood today!
* 4 large bedrooms, 2 with BIR, main with WIR and ensuite
* Sun-swept formal lounge
* Formal dining room with access to rear deck
* Spacious open-plan living and dining
* High-end, stainless-steel Fisher and Paykel kitchen with breakfast bar and ample bench/storage space
* Central bathroom with corner spa bath and separate walk-in shower
* Separate laundry
* North-facing deck, perfect for entertaining with cafe-style access to the kitchen
* Instantly inviting swimming pool featuring plumbed wet bar and outdoor shower
* Double carport plus additional driveway parking
* Workshop/garden shed servicing picture-perfect, established garden
* Solar-boosted gas ducted heating
* Air conditioning
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, parkland, beach
Property Code: 1067