4 Stoneleigh Street,
Red Hill, QLD
City Views Post War 2 LotsOn Offer - A rare opportunity to purchase an inner city property that has an amazing amount of potential. This hilltop location is hard to surpass.
Situated on the Paddington / Red Hill border this spacious home boasts 5 bedrooms, multiple living areas, three street access and views spanning from the CBD to the Mt Coot-tha Ranges.
The potential to develop can be explored with the large 774m2* allotment, which is configured as two lots on two titles (STCA). Currently tenanted the savvy buyer will be able to see a healthy rental return whilst plans are being finalised for the project ahead.
Positioned within walking distance to Petrie terrace and Kelvin Grove State Schools, QACI, Private schools, boutique shops and art galleries as well as an easy stroll to the heart of the CBD.
* RPD: Lots 35 & 36 RP 10695
* Land area: 774m2 (2 x 387m2)
* Panoramic views to the city and south to the border ranges
* Development potential
Inner city properties that offer upside and potential are hard to come by - consider the option of two dwellings on the redeveloped block or one very special home. Act fast to secure this special property.
* Where properties are being sold without a price, in accordance with government regulations a price guide cannot be provided. Please also note that the website being viewed may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.
* Land dimensions are sourced from Pricefinder & B.C.C and should be used as a guide only
* STCA - Subject to Council approval