House for sale
4 Tanson Street,
5 4 7
Offers From $2.1 M
Sui Generis, unique, uncommon, incomparable and one of a kind are all words that could be used to describe this beautiful home.Phone enquiry code for this property: 3001
The moment you step through the red door you are greeted by cascades of natural light and the simple elegance of the home, so throw away the checklist as all the boxes are checked, with all the benefits of living on Burke Drive, but without the noise.
-spacious open plan living that is rarely seen in homes in this price range.
- the immense kitchen/family room comes with two study nooks for the kids so that they are not closeted away in their rooms. The french doors and large windows allow natural light to illuminate the room all day.
- A scullery
-Excellent size office, which could be re-tasked as another bedroom.
-Storage room - currently used as a cellar !
- Rumpus room with doors opening out to the pool. This was previously used as a library and has an open fire, deep carpet and heavy blinds. There is a special feature in the construction of this room as the photos will reveal.
-Downstairs bathroom - between family and rumpus.
- Generously sized laundry with ample storage and access to garage.
- Formal dining room with adjacent powder room.
- Unique theatre/media room. Unique because access to all the wiring for you systems is accessible from under the stairs which makes it a simple exercise to set up or change.
- Master bedroom with large ensuite and a super large walk in robe. The French doors open onto the balcony, which is not a bad way to wake up every day.
- Large balcony with excellent views across the river.
- Guest room with its own fully contained ensuite.
- Large bathroom with separate toilet.
- All bedrooms have spacious built in robes.
- Remote garage door.
- Comfortable garage parking for 4 large cars (i.e car doors can be opened easily).
- Double stainless steel sink with hot/cold water.
- Large area for workshop.
- Ample storage area
- room for 4 more cars on driveway.
- room for boat etc at the side of the house.
- Excellent separation from neighbours on all sides.
- Upgraded solar pool heating system.
- Upgraded energy efficient 3 speed pool pump.
- Upgraded Salt cell system
- All living areas fitted with LED downlights
- Fully automated reticulated easy care garden.
- Top of the range 3.75 kW Enphase Microinverter solar power generation.
- Private backyard
- Point Walter is a easy stroll away
- Point Walter Golf Course
- close to schools and local restaraunts
Would you like to buy this one of a kind property as an investment or not ready to move in? No problem. Current owner is be open to leasing back the property.
Phone enquiry code for this property: 3001
Last updated: 01:41PM on Apr 12th 2017