4 Tantangara Street,
Executive Living at its finestAuction Location: On Site.
Auction | Saturday 6th October at 10:00am, On Site
Located in a leafy, whisper quiet street in the coveted suburb of Duffy is this stunning family home. Newly built and surrounded by landscaped gardens, this home is immaculately presented and will appeal to fastidious buyers who want to unpack their boxes and enjoy Christmas 2018 in their new home.
Across one level, the well-proportioned home was built in 2018 and boasts 238m2 of stylish north facing living and entertaining ideal for all occasions. A grand entrance greets you as you arrive at the home and leads you to the formal lounge and open plan living and dining. This light filled area sets the elegant yet relaxed tone of this superb residence. As you walk through to the living and kitchen you will immediately be impressed by the scale and the natural light flowing through the floor to ceiling windows looking out into the garden. You will find the Media room and the study flowing on from the extensive living area.
The island kitchen features stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, induction cooktop and an incredible chic marble feature. You will also be delighted by the extensive butlerï¿½s pantry with stone benches and designer windows.
The outstanding open plan living area flows out through sliding doors to an alfresco entertaining area with outdoor kitchen ideal for year-round entertaining and overlooking the level landscaped garden.
Accommodation is provided by four generous bedrooms. The segregated master suite offers a large walk in robe and ensuite with twin vanity. Ideally located outside the master suite is a powder room. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 have built in robes and the 2nd bedroom has its own ensuite. The main bathroom is centrally located and has a bath and separate shower.
A large laundry, double remote garage, private rear courtyard and low maintenance gardens complete the offer.
Donï¿½t miss this incredible opportunity to secure this executive family home. The lucky purchaser will be the envy of all their friends. Located near Duffy Neighbourhood Oval, Duffy Primary School, Duffy Shops and Cooleman Court.
Be sure to add 4 Tantangara Street Duffy to the top of your inspection list ï¿½ you will be delighted!
* Built in 2018
* Generously proportioned home boasting north facing formal and informal living areas with loads of natural light.
* Large open plan living, dining and kitchen opening out to the large alfresco area which has its own outdoor kitchen perfect for entertaining.
* Year-round comfort with ducted heating and cooling, plus double roller block out blinds.
* Timber flooring throughout the living areas and carpet to the bedrooms.
* Media room and separate study room flow on from the extensive living area
* The kitchen includes stone bench tops, marble feature wall, stainless steel appliances, induction cooktop and butlerï¿½s pantry
* Four generous bedrooms three with built in robes, and bedroom two has its own ensuite.
* Segregated master suite with walk-in-robe and dual vanity ensuite plus a bath
* Easy care, landscaped gardens with inground sprinklers.
* Double remote garage with internal and rear access
* 2000L Water tank
* Video security intercom
* Ducted vacuum
* Large laundry with ample storage and bench space
* Catchment area for Duffy Primary, Mt Stromlo High School and St Judes
* Ideally located near bus stops, Duffy Neighbourhood Oval and the Duffy Shops. A short drive to Cooleman Court, Canberra City, Woden Centre and Canberra Hospital
House Size: 238m2
Land Size: 696m2
Rates: $2684 (approx.)
Land Tax: $3890 (approx. if rented)