House for sale
4 The Chase,
Lovett Bay, NSW
4 2 0
For Sale $2,350,000
Absolute Deep Waterfront + Tennis Court - 2,500+sqm of Land - Spectacular ViewsThis charming single level, deep waterfront retreat epitomises the quintessential beach house and is set on a sprawling 2,626sqm (approx.) of prime land. The expansive, panoramic water views across the expanse of Pittwater will have you enthralled day and night.
A rarity being such a large waterfront holding, made even more special by the fact that there is also a full sized tennis court as well.
Offered with DA approval - live in and enjoy very comfortably as is or opt to construct the spectacular new home that has been designed by Walknorth Architects.
* Sprawling verandahs surround the year round sunlight filled home
* Majestically positioned on the point
* Spacious and well-appointed throughout
* Separate studio with a powder room and outdoor shower that would be ideal for long term guests or teenagers wanting their own space
* Entertain alfresco on the expansive level lawns or in the gazebo by the tennis court
* Intimate soirees can be enjoyed in the gracious open plan living room flowing to the outdoors
* Adjoining the ruggedly beautiful Ku-ring-gai National Park
* Easy access to the bush walking tracks of the park to discover and enjoy at your leisure
* Excellent waterfront facilities include a deep water jetty and pontoon
A landmark position that offers so much more than you first realise... Land bank now for the future; a prestigious holding for the generations yet to come.
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to LJ Hooker Mona Vale by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
Last updated: 07:22PM on Oct 12th 2018