House for sale
4 Thorngate Street,
5 3 2
$1,700,000 - $1,790,000
Adjacent Medindie - Medallion magic! A luxurious executive residence.Live the dream in this sophisticated home offering luxury living at its finest. Brilliantly located in a gorgeous tree lined street amongst other quality homes in tightly held Thorngate. Situated minutes to the North Adelaide and Prospect shopping precincts, Adelaide Oval and across from the North Adelaide Parklands.
Near new and built to the highest of standards; the uncompromising quality is immediately evident as you enter into this contemporary residence. The impressive rendered exterior with aggregate stone concrete driveway and paths to complement set the scene for what is to come indoors.
You will be impressed by the style spaciousness and appeal of this beautiful home. The front door leads into a generous entry hall then onwards to a sleek light-filled interior where there is plenty of room for the whole family to find their own space. With a fantastic blend of flexible and generous formal, casual and outdoor living spaces, you will be the envy of your friends and family.
The “heart of the home” is the large open plan north facing kitchen, dining and living area. Designed by Jag and sure to please, the stunning kitchen is finished in chic 2 Pak, has Caesarstone benchtops and glass splashback as well as Blum drawers and cabinets that offer plenty of preparation and storage space. It features Miele stainless steel appliances, integrated fridge and dishwasher, large island bench and butler’s pantry. Every modern convenience is at your fingertips.
The gorgeous master suite showcases 5 star luxury and features a large walk in robe, stunning ensuite with twin basins, Caesarstone vanity, large shower enclosure and finished with sleek floor to ceiling tiles.
The children’s wing is situated away from the living area and comprises 3 additional bedrooms, living room/5th bedroom and glamourous bathroom with deep Mizu Japanese soaker tub.
Outdoors is perfect for entertaining. A covered alfresco dining area overlooks the solar heated salt water in ground pool. Glass pool fencing provides an unrestricted view on activities in the pool.
Highly regarded for building excellence, Medallion Homes design and create homes for today’s family living using the highest quality fixtures and fittings and architectural detailing culminating in superb homes that will undoubtedly stand the test of time. Number 4 Thorngate Street fits the brief perfectly.
This is sensational! You will enjoy calling this home for many years to come.
What we Love:
• Flooring featuring Sydney Blue Gum timber, Polished concrete and pure wool carpets
• 3 metre ceiling to the front of the home and 2.7 metre ceilings in children’s wing
• 2.4 metre door openings
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and gas log fire in the family room
• Security system and intercom
• 3rd bathroom with external access for the pool
• Well equipped laundry
• Double garage with automatic doors with internal access and storage alcove
• NBN ready and Cat 6 cable throughout
• Fully tiled, solar heated in ground pool
• Designer European Lighting and LED down-lights throughout
• Exposed aggregate driveway and pathways
• Gas connection for the barbecue
• Concealed utility area for pool pumps and air conditioner units
• Walk to Blackfriars School and easy reach to Wilderness School and St Peters College
Last updated: 01:35AM on Sep 20th 2017