4 Walkley Avenue,
Somerton Park, SA
Winner on WalkleySOLD!
A once in a lifetime opportunity to own a piece of paradise, perfectly situated at the end of a cul-de-sac just 3 houses from one of the best beaches in Australia, imagine everyday feeling the sea breeze from your front lawn without having to maintain the harsh elements from the ocean, enjoying magical sunsets plus beach swimming and strolling at your leisure just a stone's throw away.
With a unique and superb style you will be spellbound as you walk through the grand, gated and secure entrance complimented with beautiful lead light door, through to the magnificent vaulted atrium with a glass ceiling reaching over 6 metres, the perfect spot to read a good book or star gaze at night. To the right of the atrium with superb floor to ceiling windows you have a grand formal dining which featured magnificent exposed beams.
Guests will be impressed as they await your gourmet creations whilst enjoying the generous sized open plan kitchen and living with a large, seamlessly connected outdoor entertaining area with feature floor tiles. Your kitchen is fully fitted with high quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, five burner cooktop and range hood, stone benchtops. Furthermore enjoy the extra convenience of abundant of cupboard space, a double sink with water filter and InSinkErator. Ultra sheik mirrored splashbacks set off this modern masterpiece to a T!
The main house boasts 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas and an expansive kitchen living and outdoor entertaining area. Your luxurious master bedroom is just what every King and Queen dreams of. Boasting a private parents retreat which features glass roof and decorative floor tiles, plus huge walk in robe and ensuite with a corner spa bath and separate shower with dual vanity to please even the most discerning buyer.
If that isn't enough to tempt you, there is also a fully featured, self-contained second residence! It includes its own kitchen, bathroom, living and spacious bedroom.
Whether the sun is shining or the waves are crashing, spending your days and nights this home is sure to fill your life with joy.
• Dual Residence
• Perfectly situated at the end of a cul-de-sac
• Grand entrance with ornate lead light glass and atrium with 6metre tall ceilings
• 3 bedrooms with wardrobes master with walk in
• Master bedroom with ensuite featuring corner spa bath and parents retreat
• Decorative floor tiles in large covered outdoor entertaining area
• Gas heater with imitation flame
• Open plan kitchen and living
• Video intercom system
• Metres from one of Australia's best beaches
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Large laundry and storage shed
• Feel the sea breeze on your front lawn
• Manicured gardens with automated watering system
• 4th house from the beach
• Heating and cooling via ducted A/C