House for sale
4 Whitegates Avenue,
Peakhurst Heights, NSW
5 2 1
Unlimited Potential! 689sqm Block with 15.24 Metre FrontageThis original gem is ideal for those seeking to enter the Peakhurst Heights property market. Sitting on a level and sunny 689sqm block with a street frontage of 15.24 metres, this is one not to miss. Renovate straight away, knockdown and build a duplex (STCA) or buy and lease out - the possibilities here are endless.
Currently the home comprises of five spacious bedrooms (main with en-suite), plenty of living space, an oversized eat-in kitchen and a large sunny backyard. The property is offered in original yet neat condition throughout and could be easily lived in or leased out as is.
Ideally located on the doorstep of schools, shops, parks, Hurstville Golf Course and transport - this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Blocks of land with development potential in Peakhurst Heights are rare so be sure to inspect.
• Potential duplex site (STCA)
• Level 689sqm (approx.) parcel of land
• 15.24 metre frontage
• Enviable location in sought after Peakhurst Heights
• Neat and tidy five bedroom home with two bathrooms
• Located opposite Lambert Reserve
• Close proximity to Gannons Park and Hurstville Golf Course
• Metres from bus stop running to Mortdale train station
• Single lock up garage with remote access
Last updated: 07:19AM on Sep 23rd 2018