House for sale
4 Willis Street,
2 1 0
PEACE & PRIVACYThis delightful double fronted Victorian demonstrates just how effectively a period property that has for so long been a part of its Richmond streetscape can move with the times and provide a perfect response to the demands and desires of today. Tucked away in this peaceful and private location away from the bustle of vibrant Richmond.
- Including two delightful bedrooms, each with built-in robes
- A living and dining area that has reverse cycle heating/cooling and enjoys the natural benefit of bright natural light from the north
- An open plan kitchen that is efficiently aligned along one wall and features excellent storage and stainless steel appliances by Bosch
- A stylish sleek central bathroom with laundry facilities
- Enjoying lovely rear entertaining area, including an integrated barbeque, offers a captivating outdoor contribution.
- Coffee is calling as a range of trendy cafes are within walking distance from this sought after Richmond address!
Trams, trains, cafes and Swan Street are all within walking distance from this engaging enticing inner city location. It's irresistible.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
Last updated: 10:28AM on Jun 6th 2018