House for sale
4 Wylie Road,
Mission Beach, QLD
4 2 3
A Place Like No Other......World Class Paradise!Described as one of Australia's best kept secrets by many well known and famous people this home has so much more to offer than just the 270 degree panorama of the Coral Sea and all of the tropical Islands that span the horizon.
Solitude and seclusion are yours, as you overlook the Clump Point Boat Harbour, kilometres of rainforest and farming properties.
Property features as you drive in:-
In total there are 7.21 hectares or nearly 18 acres. Located at the end of a no through road, the property is fenced off from neighbouring homes, has some gravel road turning into a bitumen drive all the way up to the home. Along the way is the large machinery shed for housing the tractor and equipment. Followed on by approximately a 4 acre mostly flat fenced paddock with amazing ocean views that has a solid 12m x 6m insulated block shed with power and town water, which could very easily be converted into a Caretakers Residence. Nearby is the bore pump and the 8KW generator on standby.
Surrounded by acres of unspoilt rainforest, and over a small creek awaits another cleared flat protected area of roughly an acre which would be ideal as an orchard or garden pursuit.
A short drive up the road, leads you to the Helipad, a large cleared area boasting it's own ocean views. Ready for your friends or family to fly in from the Cairns or Townsville Airports for a visit.
Set on a benched site with little impact to the surrounding rainforest is this extremely comfortable home that delivers not just quality but literally a view from every room. Whale watching, sun and moon rises, eagles soaring, boats coming and going, and the native wildlife will keep you entertained where ever you are on the property here.
The home features:-
- Yes it is all about THE VIEW isn't it?
- 18m Infinity pool with glass fencing to make the most of the view from inside.
- Extra wide entertaining area with built in barbecue
- Fully air-conditioned
- Four bedrooms three of which open out to the poolside
- Master bedroom has walk in robe and large ensuite
- Main bathroom overlooks the rock garden and fish pond
- Spacious living room spans from the back of the home through to the front
- Galley style kitchen opens out to the poolside, granite benches and quality appliances
- Huge butlers pantry
- Separate dining room
- Separate laundry opens onto private garden
- Massive 3 bay garage with remote control access
- Plenty of extra outside car parking space
- Good phone and internet reception
- The grounds and the home are in immaculate condition and extremely well maintained.
- A few minutes drive down to the Mission Beach Village
The Cairns International Airport is just a 1 hour 45 minute picturesque drive north of Mission Beach.
Proudly marketed Exclusively by Andersons Real Estate in Mission Beach. The home is available for your viewing pleasure strictly by appointment only with Lyn or Grahame Anderson 0409 271 350.
Last updated: 07:20PM on Sep 23rd 2019