Apartment for sale
40/2 Brighton Road,
5 3 3
Suits Buyers in the $3m's
A House in the Sky!Easily the biggest apartment in the stunning CeVue complex, this grand 5 bedroom 3 bathroom corner pad offers breathtaking sea views from almost every room, with Rottnest Island over the horizon and the soon-to-be-upgraded Scarborough shorefront, City Beach, Cottesloe, Fremantle and the ports of Rockingham all combining to form a picturesque backdrop to like no other even seen on our coastline.
The complex's safe state-of-the art entry also affords handy access to three under-cover garage parking bays, a storeroom and leisure facilities, including a sparkling blue swimming pool with a terrace, change room and a clubhouse with flat-screen television, a fully-equipped kitchen and barbecue amenities for entertaining family and friends - all surrounded by renovated and manicured gardens.
The piece de resistance is a giant tiled balcony deck for endless outdoor entertaining that could rival a traditional-sized backyard of any home. A series of smaller balconies off the bedrooms afford another aspect, just for a nice change and some peace of mind.
Ideal for larger families desiring atmospheric apartment living accompanied by a healthy coastal lifestyle, literally footsteps from cafes, restaurants, shopping, the grass foreshore and more. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is exactly what this is!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Quality European kitchen appliances
- Timber flooring
- Open-plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Powder room
- Floor-to-ceiling tiling in bathrooms
- Quality fittings throughout
- Your own private lobby
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Electric hot water system
- Recessed ceilings with feature down lighting throughout
- Shadow line cornices
- Secure A/V intercom system
- Secure access into building
- 534sqm (approx.) of total living space - bigger than most houses!
- Plans in place to transform the precinct into the ultimate beachfront destination with new cafes, restaurants and shops, a water fun park, playground and sports park, surf beach park and upgrades to the amphitheatre
For more information please call the Burbridge Team, Nathan Burbridge on 0408 950 629 or Jared Dimbleby on 0413 974 929.
Last updated: 02:09AM on Jul 27th 2017