Apartment for sale
40/54 Christie Street,
St Leonards, NSW
2 2 1
Renovated Immaculate Garden Apartment in Perfect Locale!!This unique extra large two bedroom security full brick apartment within the prestigious MIRVAC development known as the "Shoremark", is absolute style and harmonious living at it's best. Set amongst the tropical gardens that this first class complex is renowned for, you will enjoy magnificent views of the lush gardens and the tranquil sounds of the ponds that sit right out side your apartment doors. Adhering to feng shui, this quality apartment boasts a haven of leafy privacy, relaxed living and serenity in abundance.
- Expansive open plan living and dining room with Brand NEW CARPETS & PAINT
- Spacious terrace flowing from living room
- Sleek kitchen, granite bench-tops and gas cooking
- Two stylish marble bathrooms including en-suite
- Large internal laundry
- Large storage cage in basement
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Security parking with easy access to lifts.
- Conveniently located close to the fabulous cafes and restaurants of Crows Nest
- Only minutes walk to rail and buses
Embracing exclusivity, convenience and privacy, step into world class cosmopolitan living. This beautiful residence can be your new home very soon!!
Approx. sizes: Apartment 129sqm, Car space 17sqm, Storage 3sqm, TOTAL 149sqm.
Approx. Price per sqm: $6040/sqm (affordable living in the lower North Shore)
Outgoings per quarter: Strata $1129 Council $234 Water $163
Please contact Calvin Cheung on 0422 292 222 or John Yau 0478 832 883 for further information.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Bosland Properties Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.
Last updated: 03:54PM on Jul 17th 2015