House for sale
40 Buxton Street,
Mount Hawthorn, WA
5 2 2
UNDER OFFER AFTER FIRST HOME OPEN!
CHARACTER & CHARMEND DATE SALE - ALL OFFERS BY TUES 6TH FEB 4PM (unless sold prior)
Originally built in 1940 on 491sqm, this home has been extended and renovated and is perfectly positioned in one of the best streets in Mount Hawthorn.
This STAND OUT property is arguably one of the best you will see! This home has beautiful Street presence, is rich in character and charm with the ideal blend of modern day convenience.
Soaring high ceilings, Jarrah flooring and an abundance of natural light, this generously proportioned floor plan offers plenty of flexibility and room for a growing family. Includes 4/5 bedrooms or two living spaces, two bathrooms, open plan kitchen/ meals and a large family room which seamlessly integrates the indoor and outdoor living spaces.
Outdoor is GUARANTEED TO IMPRESS those who love to entertain! This incredible space provides the perfect place for year round entertaining. French doors open up into a large alfresco undercover patio with pull down cafe blinds. Large, fully reticulated lawn area to relax and play!
• Modern quality kitchen featuring stone bench-tops and European stainless steel appliances
• Walk-in pantry
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Solid Jarrah flooring flows throughout the living areas and bedrooms
• Split system R/C air conditioning
• Double carport with remote door
• Fully reticulated gardens
• Storage garage/workshop to front of home
• Storage shed to rear garden
• Solar power - 16 Panels
• Beautiful original tuck point brick work to front
• Seamless extension with a huge family room open plan kitchen and dining
• 491sqm block located in one of the most desirable streets in Mt Hawthorn
• Easy freeway and city access
• Minutes from The Mezz and Mt Hawthorn Primary School
• 460m Braithwaite Park
• 470m to Menzies Park
• 550m to Lake Monger
• 650m to Mt Hawthorn restaurant and caf strip
• 660m to Mt Hawthorn Primary School
• 740m to The Mezz shopping centre.
• 5.2km to City
Last updated: 05:54PM on Jan 16th 2018