House for sale
40 Captain Cook Drive,
3 1 2
Auction - if not sold prior
Superb Opportunity in a Sought After LocationOpportunity Knocks! Situated on a level block and in a highly sought-after location is this well maintained brick and tile family home.
Traditional layout composing of three good sized bedrooms, separate lounge and dining area, Tasmanian Oak kitchen and modern bathroom. There is a workshop at the rear of the lock-up garage as well as additional off street undercover parking for up to 4 cars.
Ideal for relaxed easy-care entertaining and casual family living with spacious open plan living areas unfolding to a generous under cover entertainer's terrace.
A stone's throw to all transport and shopping amenities and lifestyle benefits, would suit those looking to secure a premium position in this immensely popular suburb.
This property represents an affordable entry point into the North Caringbah market. Perfect to enjoy immediately, as well as offering great scope to add further value if desired.
Outstanding value ready to move in now and priced for immediate sale, well worth your inspection.
* Open Plan Kitchen/Dining
* Spacious Lounge room
* Well-appointed kitchen with Tasmanian Oak cupboards
* Modern Bathroom, brand new timber flooring
* Freshly painted throughout
* 3 Double bedrooms with Built-in robes
* Undercover alfresco area
* Double glazed windows
* Split A/C, Ceiling fans/lights with remote control
* External Shutters
* Single lock-up garage and workshop
* Carport with off street parking for up to 4 cars,
* Side access to rear level yard for Boat or caravan
* Child/pet friendly safe and secure rear yard
* Walk to good schools, Shark Park, Woolooware Golf course, shops and transport
Last updated: 12:19PM on Nov 21st 2017