House for sale
40 Connor Street,
Kangaroo Point, QLD
5 2 1
Seller instructs Present All Offers
URGENT SALE - Partnership SeparationAuction Location: On Site - 40 Connor Street, Kangaroo Point.
The Sellers instructions are clear... they want all offers to be presented and all reasonable offers will be considered! This is a superb investment in an area of Brisbane that ticks all the boxes.
Located on prime inner city land in popular Kangaroo Point. This charming 5 bedroom cottage has been used for student accommodation in the past but can easily be converted to an inner city family home.
The features are as follows (but certainly not limited to):
* Fully furnished house with polished floors;
* Original features; front verandah, vj timbers walls, timber floors
* 5 individual lockable bedrooms
* Two bathrooms
* Kitchen has freestanding oven / fridge and dining area;
Not only does this property offer ideal investment criteria, it also offers the following location and lifestyle benefits that Kangaroo Point has to offer:
* Short walk to Shaftson International College
* 1.5km from Brisbane CBD;
* 1km from City Cat Terminal;
* Easy access to Southbank, river walks & bikeways
* Excellent private and public schools: All Hallows, Churchie, Somerville House, St Laurence's & Gregory Terrace
All of the initial set up has been done and everything is in place to maximise a very easy investment.
The opportunities here are considerable.
1. You could simply buy as is and reap the rewards of a solid income
2. Expand the property - it can be easily lifted and built in underneath. We have enclosed a suggestion plan to build 4 extra ensuited bedrooms downstairs to create comfortable and private extensions to the student accommodation.
3. Take advantage of the great location with plenty of room for your family and have a significant home in one of the best suburbs.
PRICE: Seller instructs present all offers for sale by Auction 10am 19 October 2019 on site if not sold prior
Last updated: 11:01AM on Oct 15th 2019