Block of Units for sale
40 Elizabeth Street,
Coffs Harbour, NSW
14 10 5
PRIME CITY FRINGE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITYConveniently located on the edge of the City Centre, these townhouses provide a rare opportunity in the Coffs Harbour property market.
* A Torrens Title block of five townhouses
* 4 x three bedrooms, two bathrooms, plus study nook & third toilet.
* 1 x two bedroom, two bathrooms, plus study nook & third toilet.
* Four with lock-up garages, one with undercover parking.
* "Walk to City Centre" position.
* Fully leased returning 5.12% gross.
* Consider for your Superfund, or a "renovate and strata" project.
Coffs Harbour has twice been designated one of the worlds most livable cities, and has average annual growth of 1.16%, the second fastest growing centre on the North Coast.
Southern Cross University, Coffs Regional Airport, and the Marine Science Centre continue to further the economic growth of the City.
Last updated: 02:40PM on Jun 30th 2017