40 Meredith Avenue,
When Family is Your PriorityOn a premier corner allotment in the prestigious Hemmingway Estate, this beautifully maintained family home retains the original integrity and character of its classic Lucas Morris design. Light and bright living and dining areas under a cathedral ceiling look out to scenic mountain views and the vast family/meals space opens to an inviting treetop balcony.
Kitchen and bathrooms draw the garden surrounds inside. Two bedrooms are at entry level including the main bedroom with ensuite and WIR. Two further are downstairs off a generous and versatile rumpus room. An ideal entertaining setting that continues out to a paved alfresco terrace under a magnificent Golden Elm.
In a locality with a family focus, the home is zoned for Serpell Primary School and the highly regarded East Doncaster Secondary College. St Charles Borromeo Primary is also nearby, as are The Pines, Manningham Loop bus service and numerous parks and reserves.
* Entertainer's bar in the rumpus room
* Ducted heating, OFP and hydronic slab heating
* Split system reverse cycle air-conditioner
* Double auto garage, off-street parking for a trailer
* Tranquil pond in a delightful garden setting
* Water tank and garden irrigation
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60 days