40 Mount Street,
Upscale Your LifeStylish gem of a house gives you an unparalleled opportunity to live in the very heart of Claremont and the fun, excitement and convenience it offers.
It's an authentic tri-level house with three bedrooms - the master with ensuite and walk-in robe, a spectacular open-plan island kitchen, living and entertainment area flooded by morning light through floor-to-ceiling windows.
There's a smart terraced garden with a pergola, alfresco dining area and parking for up to three vehicles.
You're adjacent to the Western Suburbs' premier shopping and entertainment precinct, the Claremont station and the public transport artery of Stirling Hwy. Christchurch, MLC and Scotch are a short walk from home, UWA a quick bus trip away.
This house is all about making the very most of life. If you're a couple or a single parent with a school or uni student at home, or you want to scale down your residence and upscale your life, 40 Mount Street may just tick all your boxes.
• Unparalleled location adjacent to Claremont centre
• Unique tri-level house with three bedrooms, two bathrooms
• Airy open-plan kitchen and living area with floor-to-ceiling windows
• Three level terrace garden with pergola and alfresco dining
• Parking for three vehicles (one under cover)
• Easy walk to Claremont station and Stirling Hwy public transport
• Christchurch, MLC and Scotch short walk from home
• Downscale your house - upscale your life!