Semi-rural Acreage for sale
40 Pioneer Road,
5 2 2
Here it is....your dreams have come true!A lifestyle of luxury and leisure awaits the new owners of this sprawling acreage home. Set on a huge 10,000m2 block surrounded by lush tropical gardens, you can relax poolside or simply sit back under the beautiful entertaining area and listen to the sounds of nature.
When it's time to unwind, you can choose from four living spaces including a lounge room where you can keep warm by the beautiful brick fireplace. A modern, recently renovated kitchen sits in the heart of the home as the hub of family life. Complete with a walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and suite of quality appliances, catering for loved ones is a breeze.
Outside there is a huge entertaining area perfect for hosting a get together with family and friends or enjoying a cuppa while the kids splash in the pool. There's plenty of room for exploring on the block, plus a powered workshop for the DIY enthusiast and a freestanding powered studio ideal for a home business.
- Partially cleared 2.5 acre block
- 5 spacious Bedrooms all built-in
- Study/Parent Retreat
- Large separate formal Lounge
- Cosy fireplace for the family to enjoy winter get togethers
- Gorgeous renovated Kitchen with quality appliances
- Large meals areas which flow effortlessly to outdoor entertainment
- Freshly painted and updated flooring throughout
- Fully renovated Bathrooms
- Massive fully covered entertaining area
- Inground swimming pool surrounded by tranquil gardens
- SIDE ACCESS to POWERED WORKSHOP
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Freestanding Studio with power & water ideal for Home Business
- Close to Sheldon College and other schools
- 30 minutes to Brisbane CBD and Airport
- BUILDING & PEST INSPECTION REPORT AVAILABE
Take advantage of this idyllic acreage location, as you sit back and enjoy the peaceful lifestyle this family home offers. This beautifully presented home will be sold at auction on 4th August or PRIOR, so be quick and CALL TODAY to arrange your inspection.
Last updated: 02:26AM on Jul 23rd 2018