40 Pitt Town Road,
SOLD by LJ HOOKER DURAL ... for more information call 9651 1566Captivating Country Lifestyle in the Heart of Kenthurst with Horse Facilities and Studio Cottage
This picture perfect property occupies 5 arable acres that showcases stunning gardens, established horse facilities plus a separate studio cottage for guest accommodation or home office.
Entering through a long driveway, the superbly renovated full brick single level family residence is sure to impress, encompassing a perfect balance of indoor and outdoor living.
- Versatile floor plan offering both formal and casual living areas
- State of art kitchen with plenty of storage, quality appliances, gas cooking and fully equipped butler's pantry
- Modern interiors with high ceilings and quality finishes
- Main home has 4 generous size bedrooms - 2 with ensuites
- Master suite features large fully fitted walk in dressing room
- Study / hobby room with built in work station and storage
- Separate entertainment pavilion with wet bar, home theatre, billiard table and open fire with stacker doors leading to outdoor entertaining
- Resort style fully automated solar heated salt water pool
- Stunning grounds with a mix of gardens, fruit trees and vegetables
- 2 Fully fenced horse paddocks, 2 stables with yards and tack room
- 10m x 7m brick shed with Industrial doors
- Minutes drive to Kenthurst Village shops and school, Hills Grammar, Marion College, Round Corner Dural shopping village and other quality schools and transport options.
- Convenient to Castle Hill, Cherrybrook, Rouse Hill and Metro Stations
Combining location, class and convenience this impeccable property offers the perfect mix of acreage living with residential convenience.
We offer a combined 130 years of experience in Residential / Rural / Commercial Sales and Property Management.
LJ Hooker Dural's extensive knowledge of Real Estate and innovative approach to selling and leasing works in all market conditions... and the results speak for themselves.
The franchise has been the top sales office in the LJ Hooker Northern Region on many occasions and remains consistently in the top 20 per cent of sales performers nationally.
Main Home :
Bedroom 1 & 2 - Double sized with built in robes, Bedroom 3 - Double sized with walk-in robe and ensuite, Master suite with large walk-in dressing room and ensuite, Main 3 way bathroom with free standing bath, Study / Hobby room with workstation and customised cabinetry, Formal Lounge room opening through to casual living, Open plan living / dining area with gas log fire place, Spacious laundry with built in storage and adjoining powder room,
White Shaker style doors with soft close cabinetry and Caesar-stone benchtops, Gas cooktop and Scholtes oven and steam oven, Samsung fridge - plumbed with filtered and sparkling water and an icemaker, Fully fitted Butler's Pantry with additional 900mm oven
Entertainment Pavillion :
Stacker doors, Open fireplace, Tiled floors, Wine fridge, Wet bar, Dishwasher, Ice-maker, Outdoor toilet
Special Features / Construction :
Quality built sandstock double brick home, Spotted Gum timber floors throughout casual living areas, Carpet to Formal rooms and bedrooms, Decorative cornices, LED lighting throughout, Underfloor heating to all bathrooms and laundry, Heated towel rails, Colourbond roof with 12.5kw solar power system, Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
5 Foxtel connections, Fully Networked
Garaging / Sheds :
Detached 2 car garage, 10m x 7 metre brick shed with industrial roller doors - accommodates 3 cars, Stable complex with 2 stalls, feed room, tack room and wash down facilities
Grounds / Outdoors :
Established and beautifully maintained gardens with drip irrigation and programmed watering system, Large outdoor alfresco entertaining area featuring Travertine tiles and 2 outdoor cabanas, Spa pool and Fire Pit, Fully automated 13 metre solar heated salt water pool, Envirocycle system, 2 Horse paddocks with post & Rail fencing
Prestigious location surrounded by other quality lifestyle properties, Easy access to a number of quality schools including Hills Grammar, Kenthurst Public school, St Madeline's primary school, Marian College and Oakhill College
1.2km to Kenthurst Village, Close to Round Corner Dural, Castle Towers and Rouse Hill shopping centres, Easy access to Windsor Road, the M2 M7 Motorways, Norwest Business Park and the Metro train line
Studio Cottage / Office :
1 bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, Kitchenette, 2 living areas / reception areas, 3 split system air conditioners, Slow combustion fireplace, Separate driveway access
** Note: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. **