House for sale
40 Simper Street,
3 2 2
Please call for details
ECLECTIC FAMILY CHARMWelcome to the epitome of contemporary old-world sophistication. Set back from the leafy Simper Street, this charming family home boasts the ultimate in location, nestled into the highly sought-after suburb of Wembley. Oozing original elegance blended seamlessly with contemporary flare around every corner, this home presents an unprecedented opportunity for the growing family!
An expansive grassed frontage leads to a sweeping porch, perfect for capturing afternoon breezes. Upon entry, solid Jarrah flooring draws into a stunning gallery style entrance, framed by grand three-metre high ceilings. The home's bungalow style exposed bricking, and original surfaces throughout, gives the residence an unparalleled character, whilst still embodying a modern persona. Boasting unique and intentional design, the home's cosy original kitchen gives way to an expansive family room, bordered by American Red Cedar French doors and windows, allowing ample amounts of natural light to filter in. Vaunting a sloped ceiling and LED downlighting, this primary family space blurs the line between interior and exterior living.
A faultless transition to the spacious entertaining terrace offers the pinnacle in magical entertainment possibilities. Bordered by a limestone retaining wall complemented by olive and lemon trees, the outdoor hosting capabilities are endless. With a large grassed area, the rear of this home caters for the whole family.
Whether it be retreating to the generously sized, renovated master bedroom, relaxing in the spacious family room or soaking up all the Wembley lifestyle has to offer, this home presents the perfect culmination of style and substance. Defined by functional living, enhanced by character and seclusion, this residence is bound to make you fall in love upon first glance. Don't miss out, contact Craig Gaspar to register your interest today!
- Sweeping elevated front porch
- Large frontage with grassed area
- Gallery style entrance
- Designated home office
- Original kitchen boasting exposed brick, original Warren no. 1 oven and Westinghouse appliances
- Expansive family room with American Red Cedar French windows and doors
- Large renovated master suite with spacious walk-in robe and private ensuite boasting single vanity, rainfall showerhead and custom honed Pietra Di Modica infinity run off tiling
- Two spacious secondary bedrooms
- Primary bathroom with vanity and shower-bath
- Large backyard with entertaining terrace, grassed area and limestone retaining wall
- Garden shed with mechanics pit
- Enclosed laundry
- Solid Jarrah flooring throughout
- Two reverse-cycle air-conditioners
- Custom cornices and ceiling designs throughout home
- Garden reticulation
- Three-metre high ceilings
- LED downlighting throughout
- Original 1930's build (First house on Simper Street)
- Lemon and olive trees secluding outdoor terrace
- And so much more...
- Quiet leafy street
- Friendly neighbourhood with incredible surrounding community
- Moments away from local parks, reserves and lakes (Herdsman Lake & Lake Monger)
- Walking distance to Wembley Primary School and other prestigious schools
- Conveniently located between city and surf
6.5 Minutes to Perth's best beaches
- Close to freeways and public transport
These details are provided for information purposes only and do not form part of any contract and are not to be taken as a representation by the seller or their agent.
Last updated: 10:14PM on Dec 10th 2018