404 Middle Pocket Road,
Middle Pocket, NSW
Set in Byron Bay Hinterland Oasis21 acres of lush private oasis with stunning creek, only 10 minutes to Brunswick Heads, South Golden Beach, New Brighton and 20 minutes to the world famous Byron Bay.
The main house is a magnificent craftsman built home offering three generous sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining with the bonus of a huge completely separate living area / children's play room.
Features of this home include high raked ceilings, spectacular lead light windows an open fireplace, french doors and gleaming polished timber floorboards.
Most of the rooms in this gorgeous home open onto the spacious veranda which is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the lush green valley views.
Separate from the main house is a self-contained cabin ideal for guest accommodation, office, teenage retreat or rental with its own private deck and sweeping mountain views.
Three carports and a large garage offer extra storage, workshop or music and art studio options.
A picturesque crystal clear creek meanders gently through the property with many beautiful swimming locations, perfect for cooling off on a warm sunny day. Providing a home and watering hole for the native wildlife and a haven for nature lovers.
At the front of the property approx. 500 metres from the main home there is an amazing business or rental opportunity. The property was formerly operated as a wholesale nursery and includes large shade house, heat/mist room, sprinkler systems (property includes a licensed bore). In addition there is self-contained nursery quarters with a separate office and bathroom.
Ready to utilize as a nursery or agricultural business and just waiting for a smart operator to purchase and capitalise on the potential rental incomes or live the dream of self-sufficiency.
A large 6-bay shed divided into double carport and two 2 bay sheds are located near the wholesale nursery with two separate phone lines. The sheds are ideal for the keen hobbyist or yet further rental potential as either workshops, sheds, storage or studios.
There's so much potential on offer here you really must inspect to fully appreciate this magnificent property. It's all within 10 minutes' drive of our coveted coastal lifestyle, cafes and entertainment venues. And only 40 minutes to Gold Coast Airport.
Additional Property Features;
* New Professionally Engineered and Installed Causeway (with DPI Approval)
* 2 Council Approved Septic Systems (Main House Reed Bed & Nursery Biolytic)
* Licensed Bore
* 2 Water Tanks (1 Main House & 1 Nursery)
* Property Registration Number for Stock Movement (PIC Property Identification Code)
* Nursery Stock Plants in Gardens
* School Bus Pick Up & Drop Off At Front Gate (All local Primary & Secondary Schools, including Byron Bay High
and both Cape Byron & Shearwater Steiner Schools)
* Multiple Undercover Balconies and Decks
* Cardiff Air - Natural Cooling System
* Solar Hot Water
* Air Conditioning in Living and Master Bedroom
* Ceiling Fans in all Living Areas & Bedrooms
* Built-In Wardrobes
* 3 separate phone line connections, 1 to main house and 2 to nursery area
* Garages 3
* Car Ports 5
Amazing opportunity awaits... call Julie-Ann Manahan to discuss further 0411 081 118