Land for sale
408 Farm Road,
0 0 0
FOREST HIDEAWAY UNEARTHED* Situated close to the village of Bonalbo but in a very private location is this mixed income stream property perfect for your nestegg, or develop for cattle production.
* 250 acres of good spotted gum plantation, ironbark and brush box.
* Running 80 breeders even in these dry times, 3 dams which still hold water and Peacock creek running through
* The property commands stunning views of the Border Ranges and has many fantastic home sites
* Fenced with 3 internal paddocks, boundary consists of 4 strand barb and is in pretty good condition, 1 section to be fenced off upon sale.
* Valley areas are perfect for cattle as they are well sheltered and there are tracks throughout the property
* Power and phone runs through the block, school just 5 kms away, 70 to Casino, 2.5 hrs to Brisbane via Clarence Way / Mount Lindsay highway, which is undergoing a major upgrade under the Bromelton Project.
* In several lots, so the possibility of future subdivision is another feature.
A must see. VACANT LAND ONLY.
Last updated: 07:35AM on Aug 13th 2019