House for sale
41-43 Cliff Way,
Tamborine Mountain, QLD
4 3 4
Huge price reduction on this prestige dual occupancy homeThis custom built dual living, wheel chair friendly home has been carefully designed to accommodate two families (if required) in the utmost of comfort. Enjoy the awesome Coastal views from the upper level balcony whilst you relax with your morning cup of tea, when evening comes it is the perfect place to wind down and be mesmerized by the twinkling lights below.
Mobility issues? No problem as the owners have installed a lift giving access from the lower granny flat level to the main living areas above. The flat, manicured and low maintenance garden is an absolute delight, with the creation of multiple outdoor living spaces ensuring enjoyment throughout the day.
Upper level features:
- Two bedrooms (spacious master with walk-in-robe and ensuite)
- Secondary bathroom/Laundry combination. Separate toilet
- Kitchen with European appliances, induction cook top and granite bench-tops
- Two separate living areas
- Balcony with expansive coastal views
- Ducted air-conditioning and combustion fireplace
- Two large bedrooms
- Bathroom and separate toilet
- Kitchen with granite bench-tops and Miele appliances
- Large open plan living area
- Separate laundry
- Undercover entertaining area
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Double lock-up garage
- Nine foot ceilings throughout
- New carpets throughout
- 3 Kw solar power
- 42,000 litre tank water capacity
- Household water filtration system with two pumps
- Water hydraulic lift
- Electric main gate
- 9 x 6 x 3.6 metre shed with half mezzanine floor and 15 amp power
This is a superb example of dual living within the Olde Eagle Heights enclave, easy flat walking to the local amenities and parks.
For more information or an inspection please contact Diane or come to the open home.
Last updated: 12:27AM on Oct 24th 2018