House for sale
41 Bedford Street,
East Fremantle, WA
3 1 2
PERIOD GRANDEUR MEETS CONTEMPORARY GLAMOURSeamlessly integrating indoor and outdoor living, this stunning architecturally enhanced & extended period home flows across an impressive split-level design. Nestled in a quiet pocket on one of East Fremantle's most desirable Woodside streets, it's just a stroll to schools & parks, minutes to shopping/transport, cafes and eateries.
The home enhanced throughout by natural light, soaring ceilings and timber floors, offering 3 large bedrooms, two living rooms and a choice of beautiful entertaining spaces. Restored period features including original fireplaces in four rooms, a bullnose verandah and tuckpointed brick facade create a sense of heritage grandeur, while the contemporary extension provides the ultimate family living environment.
Expansive glass bi-fold doors open out off the living/dining area to the rear courtyard with lush gardens providing a superb sense of privacy. The kitchen with breakfast area and premium stone benchtops, opens to the equally private side courtyard with herb garden and veggie patch.
- 3 bedrooms, large family bathroom, two grand living rooms
- Striking high quality finishes throughout
- Original fireplaces in three rooms
- Multiple indoor & outdoor entertaining spaces
- Master with sumptuous walk in wardrobe
- Reverse cycle air con & reticulated gardens
- Minutes to shopping/transport & George St cafes/eateries
Last updated: 10:14PM on Apr 29th 2019