House for sale
41 Brisbane Corso,
4 4 4
Price by Negotiation
Architectural splendor in idyllic river-front locationSituated in an idyllic location on the Brisbane River, and seemingly inspired by the contemporary architecture of Queenslands iconic Gallery of Modern Art, this majestic, four-bedroom family home is truly one of a kind.
Sleek, light-filled interiors complement the striking angles of the homes exterior, with the property designed to integrate perfectly with its beautiful flora and river surrounds.
This stunning home offers everything you could possibly want in a family home, with its expansive design, river-front mooring, panoramic river views, and proximity to schools, the University of Queensland and the city.
Simply move in and revel in the modern elegance of this exceptionally presented home which promises to fulfil all your familys needs now and into the future.
- four spacious, light-filled bedrooms
- gorgeous master bedroom with opulent ensuite comprising bath and shower
- four fully appointed bathrooms
- expansive light-filled living area leading to outdoor entertaining area
- open-plan kitchen and dining with stunning river outlook
- sleek kitchen with expansive island bench, breakfast buffet and quality appliances
- elevated outdoor living and dining area with kitchen facilities
- striking timber internal staircase
- spacious home office with fit-for-purpose built-ins
- pristine white walls and polished timber floors with stylish light fittings
- dedicated laundry with ample storage
- landscaped gardens with water features and river views
- outdoor timber decking walkways framed by established flora
- external timber stairs leading to terraces and manicured lawn
- private mooring for boat
- double lock-up garage
- air-conditioning throughout
This magnificent home is only 5km from the CBD, offering truly opulent living in one of Brisbanes premier suburbs. A rare opportunity to secure absolute river-front living. Book your inspection now!
Last updated: 07:16AM on Oct 8th 2017